id summary reporter owner description type status priority milestone component version severity resolution keywords cc 1026 iOS app no longer allowing Private Key password entry jimdoe Antonio Quartulli "On the latest iOS OpenVPN Connect app, version 1.2.9, I am no longer being prompted for the PEM password when importing an .ovpn configuration file that contains an encrypted pki client key. On old versions, whenever I imported an ovpn configuration file that contained an encrypted private key, a field would automatically appear allowing me to enter the PEM password (and also to save it), but this field is no longer appearing when I import ovpn config files, which means I cannot enter the PEM password. This means that when I try to connect to my server it is failing and the log event says 'PEM_PASSWORD_FAIL'" Bug / Defect closed major OpenVPN Connect OpenVPN Connect for iOS v1.2.9 Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer) wontfix iOS, PEM, password, passphrase, field, fail