id summary reporter owner description type status priority milestone component version severity resolution keywords cc 998 iOS connection to Watchguard Firebox: DNS settings still not aplied nicolasdw "Hi, We use OpenVPN as an SSLVPN client on our PC's and iPhones to connect to one our Watchguard Fireboxes. Since 1.2.5 we experience the issue that DNS settings are not applied. When we are in our internal WiFi, connection to the LAN works as the DNS of the Wifi network recognizes these hosts. On 4G, this is not the case. I removed 1.2.5 and installed 1.2.6 and downloaded the .ovpn files again from our firewall. The issue remains. I read the work-around in the other bug report to switch the domain and DNS server settings. Problem is, these settings do not exist in my ovpn file, so I guess they're pushed by my firewall... My ovpn file looks like this: dev tun client proto tcp CERTIFICATE CERTIFICATE PRIVATE KEY remote-cert-eku ""TLS Web Server Authentication"" remote host1.dyndns.org 443 remote host2.dyndns.org 443 persist-key persist-tun verb 3 mute 20 keepalive 10 60 cipher AES-256-CBC auth SHA1 float reneg-sec 3600 nobind mute-replay-warnings auth-user-pass ;remember_connection 1 ;auto_reconnect 1 Please help! best regards, Nicolas" Bug / Defect closed critical OpenVPN Connect OpenVPN Connect for iOS v1.2.6 Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer) duplicate Watchguard vpn dns ios