id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 975,OpenVPN and torrents,archiches182,,"I would like to express my opinion concerning the use of VPN. This is a very useful program and I like it a lot. I think many other folks think the same way as I do. For instance, VPN is of tremendous popularity in Ukraine today because its government decided to block VK.com. It is practicable and convenient. Nevertheless, one should consider a moral aspect of the use of VPN. The main issue is that when one uses this program one violates the rights, as this program hides your actual location. Consequently, I have some reasonable questions. If I use OpenVPN on my browser, can I be tracked by someone? What consequences should I expect if this is really possible? Finally, I would like to know whether torrents will be blocked if I use OpenVPN. I will be grateful for your help and I’m looking forward to your answers. Regards https://quickbookshelpcenternumber.blogspot.in/ ",Bug / Defect,closed,major,,Generic / unclassified,,"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",notabug,,