id summary reporter owner description type status priority milestone component version severity resolution keywords cc 921 openvpn connect android BUG Zibri "How to reproduce: 1) use openvpn connect to connect to a server 2) check that it works. 3) enable WIFI ROUTER in android. 4) connect to wifi router Symptom: the client is not able anymore to connect to the wifi router unless I disable openvpn if the client was already connected, it will not work anyway. Solution: I think it has to do with DHCP and routing tables when wifi router is enabled. I checked this in many ways.. I don't think is directly a problem in openvpn.. but maybe there is some work-around? As of now I have to not use openvpn on the phone while wifi hotspot is on... and use openvpn on the device connected to it. It would be nice to have openvpn running on the phone I use also as a hotspot. Regards, Zibri" Bug / Defect closed major Generic / unclassified OpenVPN 2.2.2 (Community Ed) Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer) wontfix android,wifi_router,connect plaisthos