management-forget-disconnect crashes process
|Reported by:||bwess||Owned by:||dazo|
|Severity:||Not set (if unsure, select this one)||Keywords:|
Verified on the Windows version of openvpn.
Easy to test since openvpn is on hold.
- Add the following options to a client config file:
management 127.0.0.1 1194
- Start openvpn as a service.
- Connect to the management interface (telnet 127.0.0.1 1194).
- Disconnect from the management interface (exit).
- That openvpn process crashes reliably, but only if management-forget-disconnect is used.
Change History (8)
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by dazo
- Resolution set to notabug
- Status changed from accepted to closed