id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 546,Access Server Initialization Script Fails when Admin Account Exists as a Group,jar349,jamesyonan,"In my AWS console, I launched AMI ""OpenVPN Access Server 2.0.17 (ami-01291e31)"" and SSH'd in. As expected, the initialization script begins. However, when asked for an administrative account name, I chose ""admin"". The script then fails to add an ""admin"" user because there is a group called ""admin"" created by default. This should be a fairly simple condition to discover and handle. If the entered username has a group that already exists, tell the user so and ask them whether they'd like to add the user to that group. If so, just use the ""-g"" flag in the useradd call. Otherwise, prompt the user for a different username.",Bug / Defect,closed,minor,,Access Server,OpenVPN 2.0.x (Community Ed),"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",fixed-external,,