id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 534,Have to reinstall Tap driver every time I restart windows (Windows 7 64Bit),pitpat,Samuli Seppänen,"I am running windows 7 64 bit Home Premium and Ultimate on several machines. If I restart my machine I have to reinstall the TAP Virtual Ethernet Adapter (V9) each time before I can connect to my remote network. If I do not and run OpenVPN Gui it says connected however the TAP network adapter says ""Unidentified Network"". I normally leave my machine on standby so this is only rarely a problem for me. However, it is sometimes necessary to restart the machine. I currently use OpenVPN 2.3.6-I602 Setup however I have tried older versions. I have just recently tried it on a clean install of Windows 7 64bit Ultimate with before and after all of the latest Updates/service packs installed. For now I am going to set up a silent install of the TAP drivers everytime I restart windows. But this may not be the solution for everyone.",Bug / Defect,closed,minor,,tap-windows,OpenVPN 2.3.6 (Community Ed),"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",fixed,TAP Restart Windows,