id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 406,Does BEaudify Works On Baby Skin,pola11,,"'''so if it's just an isolated to inject Asia it's a one treatment''' it'll disappear are sometimes all week or in the same spot that's usually somewhat related to either information or sun exposure but that's it that's an exceedingly popular treatment and very well tolerated down time is usually a small sunburned which I'm sure Derek will talk about we week up like that exactly with what their sign up for with the sea or and people walk out you can actually Awe don't recommend people get that during the lunch hour we usually do that after business hours and go to work the '''[http://beaudifyanti-aging.com/ Beaudify]''' Side Effects next day. '''I'll but that works very well rose Asia’s present want to do''' a series of treatments at a 560 man in your way flights are the on the skate on system update your system we've had exceedingly good results show that regardless overage a lot of times that a worker in the pediatric age group insists on laser that's completely and saw it works very well all the way to people under a difference but actually start before you answer that really quickly mention information what if waters on the top with Paula really quick to stop information me 00 I'm again those anti-oxidant the Polly phenols the crop no I it's I you know the tomatoes the papers grapes blueberries pomegranates you name it I think. '''I'll colorful raw food the dark greens kale spinach broccoli''' you know are those are probably the key ones all right come pick Derrick left here how you cover up those blood broken blood vessels and I'm going to announce our last winter yeah so I love with you know the two other experts just talked about because the old both talked about inflammation in cover a fax was developed in a hospital for people with very sensitive skin specifically rose a should not be so this is what we do I'll so what I would use I would use our cream foundation and the products actually contain a couple the anti-inflammatory sin that we're using visible all which comes from Cullum I'll and also at a look that's found in our skin called. '''I does being the scene is also in the caller now trick is''' for this are or cream politicians buildable so what I would do application notes due to my hands you guys can see I'm because the products buildable if I use long strokes I'm going to make it sheer so when I always recommend this you the long stroke and you can either do this with your fingers or with the foundation brush and first to a light application allover then go back and apply more where you need it the trick is on the weather be broken blood vessel or a blemish organization whatever it is the same technique which is to take ok smaller brush in this case I'm using not concealer brush again and now I'm going to use more about hooding or a stippling technique and what this does is it hopes to build the coverage in those areas what you notice with people the how blemishes or rose a shot it's not usually their whole face you see what happens is the perimeter of the base is fairly clear so what I would do is a light application all over just even out the skin now. '''http://beaudifyanti-aging.com/'''",Bug / Defect,closed,trivial,,Generic / unclassified,OpenVPN 2.2.2 (Community Ed),"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",spam,beaudify,