Timeline


and

05/27/10:

19:35 DeveloperDocumentation edited by dazo
Added "How to contribute" section (diff)
18:00 Topics-2010-05-27 edited by mattock
(diff)
17:44 Changeset [be08c19] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge remote branch 'origin/master'
17:43 Changeset [0a8d9ce] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Added mapping files from SVN commit ID to more descriptive commit IDs. …
17:41 Topics-2010-05-27 edited by mattock
(diff)
17:31 WikiStart edited by mattock
(diff)
12:08 Topics-2010-05-27 edited by mattock
(diff)
11:34 Topics-2010-05-27 created by mattock
11:10 IrcMeetings edited by mattock
(diff)

05/24/10:

22:51 Changeset [3cf6c93] by James Yonan <james@…>
Implemented http-proxy-override and http-proxy-fallback directives to make …

05/21/10:

15:46 RoadMap edited by dazo
(diff)
15:38 RoadMap edited by dazo
Updated v3.0 comments to fit better to the new drawing (diff)
07:51 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
07:43 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
07:39 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
07:26 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)

05/20/10:

18:10 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
13:10 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by ecrist
(diff)
12:56 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
12:49 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
12:42 Topics-2010-05-20 edited by samuli
(diff)
12:22 Topics-2010-05-20 created by samuli
12:16 IrcMeetings edited by samuli
(diff)
07:46 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)
07:46 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)

05/19/10:

13:44 Topics-2010-05-13 edited by dazo
Updated the agenda to cover the topics which was discussed (diff)
13:35 Ticket #11 (--passtos feature) created by dazo
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3165/focus=3306 A …
13:33 Ticket #10 (Solaris tun/tap support) created by dazo
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3660/focus=3667 A …
13:32 Ticket #9 (MacOSX making .dmg/.pkg) created by dazo
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3589 A generic …
13:29 Ticket #8 (MacOSX Keychain Certificate support) created by dazo
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3631 This patch adds …
13:28 Ticket #7 (Unpackaged Windows binaries) created by dazo
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3589/focus=3593
13:26 Ticket #6 (VLAN-Tagging (Pull Request)) created by dazo
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3489 This patch set …
13:23 Ticket #5 (Fix OpenSSL-1.0.0 compilation warnings) created by dazo
Compiled the master branch from openvpn-testing.git on Fedora 12, and …
11:52 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)
11:29 Ticket #4 (Do not randomize resolving of IP addresses in getaddr()) created by dazo
Based on a discussion on the mailing list and in the IRC meeting Feb 18, …
11:16 Ticket #1 (Testing ticketing system in Trac) closed by dazo
fixed
09:56 IrcMeetings edited by mattock
(diff)
08:43 Ticket #3 (Testing bayesian spam filtering) created by mattock
This is a test to see if bayesian spam filter monitoring works properly.
08:41 WikiStart edited by mattock
(diff)
08:31 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)
08:27 FRP edited by samuli
(diff)
07:05 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)

05/18/10:

20:35 RoadMap edited by dazo
Updated with more detailed module graphics (diff)
20:32 openvpn-3.0.pdf attached to RoadMap by dazo
OpenVPN 3.0 module illustration (PDF)
20:32 openvpn-3.0.png attached to RoadMap by dazo
OpenVPN 3.0 module illustration

05/17/10:

11:49 Ticket #2 (Improve TCP-over-TCP performance) created by samuli
Tunneling TCP over TCP without performance penalty is difficult. However, …

05/16/10:

17:45 Changeset [7064162] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge remote branch 'origin/master'
17:42 Changeset [9ca1554] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
OCSP_check.sh: new check logic contrib/OCSP_check/OCSP_check.sh: I …
17:35 Changeset [942e055] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge branch 'master' into bugfix2.1 Conflicts: openvpn.8 --http-proxy …
17:27 Changeset [9923b03] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Set socket buffers (SO_SNDBUF and SO_RCVBUF) immediately after socket is …
17:27 Changeset [9ffa93d] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Cleaning up after rebase
17:27 Changeset [69adb93] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Set socket buffers (SO_SNDBUF and SO_RCVBUF) immediately after socket is …
17:27 Changeset [b431b7c] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Cleaning up after rebase
17:27 Changeset [842d258] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Added mapping files from SVN commit ID to more descriptive commit IDs. …

05/11/10:

19:47 Changeset [484e9d3] by James Yonan <james@…>
Minor fixes to recent HTTP proxy changes: * use strcasecmp instead of …
19:32 Changeset [b27dc04] by James Yonan <james@…>
Proxy improvements: Improved the ability of http-auth "auto" flag to …

05/10/10:

12:14 RelatedProjects edited by dazo
Added authsqlite, changed Eurephia -> eurephia (diff)

05/09/10:

18:40 Topics-2010-05-13 edited by dazo
(diff)
18:38 Topics-2010-05-13 edited by dazo
Added roadmap discussion (diff)
18:36 IrcMeetings edited by dazo
Added agenda for May 13 (diff)
18:35 Topics-2010-05-13 created by dazo
Initial agenda
18:08 IrcMeetings edited by dazo
(diff)
00:03 Changeset [8db6234] by James Yonan <james@…>
Fixed issue on Windows with MSVC compiler, where TCP_NODELAY support was …

05/07/10:

13:34 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
13:28 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
12:58 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
12:33 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
12:07 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
12:05 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
11:39 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
11:34 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
10:42 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
09:32 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
09:08 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
08:30 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
08:07 IrcMeetings edited by samuli
(diff)
07:58 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)
07:45 RoadMap edited by samuli
(diff)

05/06/10:

18:19 RoadMap created by samuli
18:15 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)

05/04/10:

21:12 Changeset [c5b7923] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
ssl.c: fix use of openvpn_run_script()'s return value This patch fixes …
13:12 ExternalResources created by samuli
13:03 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)
11:38 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)
08:49 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)
08:38 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)

05/01/10:

13:43 TesterDocumentation edited by dazo
(diff)
13:32 WikiStart edited by dazo
Added reference to the Open Tasks page (diff)
13:31 OpenTasks edited by dazo
Updated with some windows related tasks (diff)
13:27 OpenTasks edited by dazo
(diff)
13:26 OpenTasks created by dazo
Moved over OpenTasks list from secure-computing.net wiki

04/30/10:

19:05 DeveloperDocumentation edited by dazo
Updated "Patch Quality" section (diff)
18:54 DeveloperDocumentation edited by dazo
Reorganised and updated the source code repository documentation (diff)
18:37 DeveloperDocumentation edited by dazo
Added info about patch acceptance process (diff)
12:21 Topics-2010-05-06 created by samuli
12:18 IrcMeetings edited by samuli
(diff)
12:18 IrcMeetings edited by samuli
(diff)
12:17 IrcMeetings edited by samuli
(diff)
09:45 DeveloperDocumentation edited by samuli
(diff)
09:32 DeveloperDocumentation edited by samuli
(diff)

04/29/10:

21:35 Changeset [339f2a4] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Revamped the script-security warning logging (version 2) The main task of …
20:22 Changeset [793e2ba] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Avoid repetition of "this config may cache passwords in memory" (v2) For …
19:16 Changeset [cfed13c] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge remote branch 'origin/bugfix2.1' into bugfix2.1
19:16 Changeset [0a314a9] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge remote branch 'origin/master'
18:27 Changeset [020ed3f] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fix certificate serial number export …
18:22 Changeset [6484c62] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Make use of counter_type instead of int when counting bytes and network …
18:22 Changeset [cb042f8] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Harden create_temp_filename() (version 2) By hardening the …
18:22 Changeset [8d29dda] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Renamed all calls to create_temp_filename() All places where …
18:22 Changeset [1f098ad] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Updated the man page to reflect the behavioural change of …
18:22 Changeset [1cb4eff] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Removed no longer needed delete_file() call Fabian Knittel noticed that …
18:22 Changeset [90919b0] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fixed potential NULL pointer issue If create_temp_file() returns NULL, …
18:22 Changeset [165c2b6] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
The man page does not mention that the default value of "mssfix" is 1450. …
18:22 Changeset [28acba2] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Enhance contrib/pull-resolv-conf/client.{up,down} scripts Patch arrived …
18:22 Changeset [f619bd0] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fix missing /bin/bash -> /bin/sh In commit …
18:22 Changeset [3a11803] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
When I began testing OpenVPN v2.1_rc9 I was having trouble authenticating …
18:22 Changeset [48045ac] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
On TARGET_LINUX define _GNU_SOURCE if not defined This is to include …
18:22 Changeset [64f3c5b] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fix autotools cross-compiling support This is a modified version of a …
18:22 Changeset [818a575a] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Debian patch: Fix spelling in log message Signed-off-by: David Sommerseth …
18:22 Changeset [31dc835] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
bash->bourne script cleanup Many of the scripts in the openvpn source …
18:22 Changeset [db00536] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
The man page needs dash escaping in UTF-8 environments There was a debian …
18:22 Changeset [f279a6b] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Do not randomize resolving of IP addresses in getaddr() Based on a …
18:22 Changeset [060e881] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
[PATCH] Change verify-cn so cn is no longer hardcoded in openvpn's config …
18:22 Changeset [4b19afc] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
verb 5 logging wrongly reports received bytes With --verb 5, openvpn logs …
18:22 Changeset [dea530b] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
remove duplicate code in FREEBSD+DRAGONFLY system-dependent ifconfig …
18:22 Changeset [aeb700f] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Allow 'lport 0' setup for random port binding I am running a multihomed …
18:21 Changeset [da34ad9] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Set socket buffers (SO_SNDBUF and SO_RCVBUF) immediately after socket is …
18:21 Changeset [bde8016] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Cleaning up after rebase
18:08 Changeset [4e6f78a] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Added mapping files from SVN commit ID to more descriptive commit IDs. …
10:24 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
(diff)
10:22 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
Added Solaris tun/tap (diff)

04/28/10:

16:31 Changeset [564a210] by James Yonan <james@…>
Updated copyright date to 2010. git-svn-id: …
15:13 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
Added topic - coding style guidelines (diff)
14:53 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
(diff)
14:52 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
(diff)
14:49 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
(diff)
14:47 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
(diff)
14:40 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by dazo
Updated with patch queue status + one more discussion topic (--inactive) (diff)
14:08 Changeset [0639386] by Fabian Knittel <fabian.knittel@…>
vlan: move htons / ntohs into vlanhdr_get/_set functions The …
14:07 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by samuli
(diff)
14:06 Topics-2010-04-29 edited by samuli
(diff)
14:05 Topics-2010-04-29 created by samuli
13:40 IrcMeetings edited by samuli
(diff)
13:25 RelatedProjects edited by samuli
(diff)
12:49 Changeset [f3b03d7] by Fabian Knittel <fabian.knittel@…>
vlan: is_ipv4: fix position of variable definition To avoid difficulties …
11:48 RelatedProjects edited by samuli
(diff)
09:55 Changeset [6bfcd8c] by Fabian Knittel <fabian.knittel@…>
vlan: Improve documentation of remove_vlan_tag() This patch improves the …
09:45 Changeset [07652ee] by Fabian Knittel <fabian.knittel@…>
vlan: slightly clean-up buf_filter_incoming_vlan_tags() This patch …
09:30 Changeset [beea125] by Fabian Knittel <fabian.knittel@…>
vlan: use uint16_t for storage of the VID where possible This patch …
08:47 Changeset [e0f6430] by Fabian Knittel <fabian.knittel@…>
vlan: Mention 802.1Q in configuration descriptions To clarify that the …
08:33 RelatedProjects edited by samuli
(diff)
08:23 RelatedProjects edited by samuli
(diff)
08:18 RelatedProjects created by samuli
08:07 WikiStart edited by samuli
(diff)

04/27/10:

21:29 Changeset [5f53a57] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge branch 'patchqueue' into bugfix2.1 Signed-off-by: David Sommerseth …
21:25 Changeset [fa47f0a] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fix certificate serial number export …
21:08 Changeset [053c11e] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge remote branch 'origin/bugfix2.1' into bugfix2.1
21:07 Changeset [33458dc] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Make use of counter_type instead of int when counting bytes and network …
21:07 Changeset [61922ec] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Harden create_temp_filename() (version 2) By hardening the …
21:07 Changeset [2341122] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Renamed all calls to create_temp_filename() All places where …
21:07 Changeset [0b64426c] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Updated the man page to reflect the behavioural change of …
21:07 Changeset [ee1bee0] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Removed no longer needed delete_file() call Fabian Knittel noticed that …
21:07 Changeset [7397e91] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fixed potential NULL pointer issue If create_temp_file() returns NULL, …
21:07 Changeset [298cb6f] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
The man page does not mention that the default value of "mssfix" is 1450. …
21:07 Changeset [5a0a6d6] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Enhance contrib/pull-resolv-conf/client.{up,down} scripts Patch arrived …
21:07 Changeset [f0875cf] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fix missing /bin/bash -> /bin/sh In commit …
21:07 Changeset [ca89279] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
The man page needs dash escaping in UTF-8 environments There was a debian …
21:07 Changeset [4efcdec] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
On TARGET_LINUX define _GNU_SOURCE if not defined This is to include …
21:07 Changeset [a623a3a] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Fix autotools cross-compiling support This is a modified version of a …
21:07 Changeset [8a7745f] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Debian patch: Fix spelling in log message Signed-off-by: David Sommerseth …
21:07 Changeset [302e64e] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
When I began testing OpenVPN v2.1_rc9 I was having trouble authenticating …
21:07 Changeset [373d385] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Do not randomize resolving of IP addresses in getaddr() Based on a …
21:07 Changeset [2e87a29] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
[PATCH] Change verify-cn so cn is no longer hardcoded in openvpn's config …
21:07 Changeset [40d1b64] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
verb 5 logging wrongly reports received bytes With --verb 5, openvpn logs …
21:07 Changeset [d32a306] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
remove duplicate code in FREEBSD+DRAGONFLY system-dependent ifconfig …
21:07 Changeset [d6f9707] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Allow 'lport 0' setup for random port binding I am running a multihomed …
21:07 Changeset [00e6505] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
bash->bourne script cleanup Many of the scripts in the openvpn source …
21:07 Changeset [3d0a688] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Merge remote branch 'origin/master'
21:06 Changeset [5297523] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Cleaning up after rebase
21:06 Changeset [21367f3] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Set socket buffers (SO_SNDBUF and SO_RCVBUF) immediately after socket is …
21:02 Changeset [f28060b] by David Sommerseth <dazo@…>
Added mapping files from SVN commit ID to more descriptive commit IDs. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.