Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #990, comment 27

v1 v2  
    33I had this issue in the past on what I believe to be version 1.1.1. It could be rapid connections, but I never got a chance to duplicate on demand. I was using 3/5 connections (MAX), but 2 are iOS (disconnects quickly), one is a PC (always on). I reduced my usage to just PC + iPhone and the issue went away. In some cases, I may have only been using 2, though the 2 iOS devices may have been reconnecting briefly to show notifications causing a wake? I sometimes notice that just waking the screen causes a reconnect without the need to unlock, so maybe that could contribute to the quick reconnect/disconnects. When I get notifications, they get sent to all my devices at the same time. seamless tunnel ON.
    5 EDIT: AUTH_FAILED was random rather than every login like bug title. Frequency was ~1/day. It only seemed to occur with seamless tunnel ON. Never occurred using stock app either. I would recommend turning seamless tunnel OFF if it is still occuring.
     5EDIT: AUTH_FAILED was random rather than every login like bug title. Frequency was ~1/day. It only seemed to occur with seamless tunnel ON. Never occurred using stock app either. I would recommend turning seamless tunnel OFF if it is still occurring.