Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #958, comment 2

v2 v3  
    55> This very much looks like "you're doing something funky with the management interface", but without a bit more info *what* passwort, and how you set it, it's hard to diagnose this further.
    6 I used the password above, copy and pasted it into the dialog asking for it and then encountered the bug. After changing the password to another one of the same length but without special characers, I still encountered the bug at first. After restarting the OpenVPN GUI I can now log in just fine.
     6I used the password above, copied and pasted it into the dialog asking for it and then encountered the bug. After changing the password to another one of the same length but without special characers, I still encountered the bug at first. After restarting the OpenVPN GUI I can now log in just fine.
    8 I still think that the password itself was the cause for the trouble because even after restarting the pc multiple times the problem didn't go away. Maybe copying and pasting it has something to do with it too, I'm not sure.
     8I still think that the first password itself was the cause for the trouble because even after restarting the pc multiple times the problem didn't go away. Maybe copying and pasting it has something to do with it too, I'm not sure.