Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #603, comment 25

v1 v2  
    1414But it's still not useable really.
    1515People that report the old driver is a solution probably just live with huge packet loss and get used to it.
    16 Things does not time out 100% like with newest drivers but you hit the wall all the time. With old drivers there are still the problems: Voice communication laggs out, torrents laggs out, websites work for the most part but parts of them load slowly and sometimes not at all.
     16Things does not time out 100% like with newest drivers but you hit the wall all the time. With old drivers there are still the problems: Voice communication laggs and stutter and drop out every 3-5 secounds, torrents laggs out and jojo up and down in speed, websites work for the most part but parts of them load slowly and sometimes not at all.
    1818I tested my win 7 system on both an ADSL and a Fiber connection. I reinstalled everything from drivers, clients and everything i could think of many times, formatted the whole computer and tested it on pretty much vanilla win7 with all updates.