Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #592, comment 33

initial v1  
    1 I confirm that with Kaspersky Total Security 2015 installed, TAP driver was hanging on installation. It's not the case with 2016.0.0.614, and the installation process get on term. But there are still huge interferences between TAP-windows driver and Kaspersky NDIS6 when it gets installed :
     1I confirm that with Kaspersky Total Security 2015 installed, TAP driver was hanging on installation. It's not the case with 2016.0.0.614, and the installation process get on term. But there are still huge interferences between Kaspersky NDIS6 and TAP-windows driver when it gets installed :
    22- random disconnections from VPN server
    33- "shadow" connections still dangling while trying to reconnect, even when closing and relaunching every application/OS

1212Has anyone got KIS 2016 (Internet Security) working better than KTS (Total Security) in the same conditions ? (I doubt it, but why I could ask Kaspersky to change my licence if it's the case) : 
    1313Please try to sustain the VPN connection for some time and donwload something. I haven't been able to get it stable more than a few minutes. Then random websites began to timeout, connection speed was falling then I was disconnected from VPN server with no hope of restoring DNS routing without rebooting the OS.
     15PS : I'm going to make every action ABauer said, in the same order, notably with the removal tool I haven't tried yet.