id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 315,OpenVPN gets killed after Remote Desktop session disconnect,dupondje,,"Hi, Since I installed 2.3.2 I had some weird disconnections of OpenVPN. After some debugging, I noticed the disconnect was at the same moment as I disconnected (not logoff!) my Remote Desktop connection to the computer running openvpn. After some more testing, it seems like the following commit is the cause of it: http://openvpn.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=openvpn/openvpn-testing.git;a=commit;h=93ec740f94867e10980c8a87bd3c2a037b221f31 I did a rebuild of OpenVPN 2.3.2 without that patch, and then everything is working normally again (aka OpenVPN keeps running). How to simulate: 1) Start a OpenVPN connection on Computer A 2) On Computer B you connect to A with remote desktop client 3) While connected, the OpenVPN session is still running 4) Close the RDP connection 5) You now notice the OpenVPN connection is also disconnected ... Hopefully this can be fixed :)",Bug / Defect,closed,major,,Generic / unclassified,OpenVPN 2.3.2 (Community Ed),"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",fixed,RDP Remote Desktop OpenVPN,