Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #1416, comment 19

initial v1  
    33I am sorry if I missed the question and never replied, but:
    4 "these VPN providers never talk to us about stuff they change", I am human as you, and in the case of Proton, if we change something client side we do publish it upstream opensource on our GitHub (and in case try to contribute change upstream).
     4"these VPN providers never talk to us about stuff they change", I am human as you, and in the case of Proton, if we change something client side we do publish it opensource on our GitHub (and in case try to contribute change upstream).
    66For this specific bug, it happens with your native versions, not ours. And I can't provide you with any additional information, because it happened to a user downstream, and we already went to great extent to have the user to provide as much information as possible, but indeed after more than a year the user has well moved beyond.

88So yeah, you can close it, as indeed we are not able to provide at this point additional information on how to reproduce beside what we managed to collect in the ticket.
     10From the logs and crash dump attached don't you have all the information necessary?
    1012Cheers,
    1113      Sam