id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 1184,"Android OpenVPN Connect: ""option_error: remote option not specified"" when importing file from SD card",DartVeDroid,OpenVPN Inc.,"First of all, I'm sorry for my English. I was trying to import my client profile (produced by my Wi-Fi router). The app just says: ""**Failed to import profile** Failed to import profile: option_error: remote option not specified"" I've spent about an hour googling about CRLF and another issues, and (in desperation) decided to try e-mail the file to myself (found that solution among the other things). And do you know what? It worked! I've compared two files (copied directrly from PC to SD card and downloaded from web) via SVN client - and found that they were similar. ""WTF?!"" I thought, and after some time finally figured out the problem. Could you dev team modify datachecking algorithm to exclude the problem? I mean, the message about an error were lying right into my eyes, and it feels that it were you who lied to me. Not a pleasant feel. Thank yoy in advance. ASUS ZB602KL, Android 8.1.0 OpenVPN Connect version is 3.0.5 (b1816) actually, but it's just not one of the version variants. Priority is ""major"", because, as I think, it's not a hard task.",Bug / Defect,closed,major,,OpenVPN Connect,,"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",wontfix,option_error remote SD card,