id,summary,reporter,owner,description,type,status,priority,milestone,component,version,severity,resolution,keywords,cc 1030,iOS: DNS is still not working over a tunnel with split DNS,vtarrach,Antonio Quartulli,"I installaed the latest version on iPhone / iPad, but its still not working we are using split tunneling, not all traffic from iOS is routed through the tunnel. OpenVPN Client get our DNS servers, as I can see in the log. But DNS through the tunnel is still not working. OpenVPN Version 1.2.9 on iOS. We get it with a workaround running: add the following line to the confiog file: redirect-gateway def1 As VPN Server we are using Watchguard Firewall M4600. Because our Watchguard distribute the config file, its a lot of manual work to distribute the file manually. Please check and solve the issue. If you need further information, please contect me. Best regards. Volker Tarrach",Bug / Defect,closed,major,,OpenVPN Connect,OpenVPN Connect for iOS v1.2.9,"Not set (select this one, unless your'e a OpenVPN developer)",notabug,,