Table of Contents
- Welcome to OpenVPN project Wiki / Tracker
- OpenVPN subproject
- Easy-rsa subproject
- Tap-windows subproject
- Openvpn-build subproject
- Using Trac
- Contact us
Welcome to OpenVPN project Wiki / Tracker
This is the official OpenVPN community project wiki and bug tracker. To create content you have to register first. If you have any issue registering, please see the "Contact us" section below. Notice that the credentials you create can also be used to access OpenVPN forums, and later other services.
VERY IMPORTANT: In case your posting gets rejected as spam, you can boost your "karma" by defining your real name and email address in Trac-specific preferences. These are not the same as those used during registration.
Taking part in the OpenVPN project
- Contributing to OpenVPN
- Who is developing OpenVPN
- Third-Party Contributions
- Code repositories
- Developer documentation
- Documentation for testers
- Reporting bugs
- Packaging OpenVPN
- Public IRC meetings
- Setting up a buildslave
- Overview over patches pending review
- Open tasks
- Development Tree Snapshots
- Developer bounties
- Official OpenVPN Community downloads (Only released versions)
- Official OpenVPN software repositories
- Unofficial OpenVPN software repositories
- Building OpenVPN using openvpn-build buildsystem (2.3-alpha2 and later)
- Building OpenVPN on *NIX
- Building OpenVPN on Windows (2.3-alpha1 and earlier)
- Building OpenVPN-GUI
- Getting help with OpenVPN
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- OpenVPN 2.3 man-page
- OpenVPN 2.2 man-page
- OpenVPN 2.1 man-page
- OpenVPN 2.0 man-page
- Using OpenVPN-GUI
- Bridging and routing
- Bridging overview
- Using smartcards with OpenVPN
- Easy Windows Guide (Windows server + clients)
- Using X.509 Certificates
- Optimizing OpenVPN throughput (currently Linux only)
- Qemu and OpenVPN (NOTE: unlike stated in this article it's not necessary to use bridging to browse Windows shares)
- External resources
- OpenVPN with bridge and certificates on Linux (tested on Ubuntu)
- Using PolarSSL (instead of OpenSSL)
- Obfuscating OpenVPN traffic
- Lans behind OpenVPN with tun
- Adding a apple IOS device without jailbreak / using inline certificates
- Ignoring --redirect-gateway
- Static key mini-HOWTO
- OpenVPN books
Requirements, analysis and design
- GUI update project
- Privilege separation
- Plans for OpenVPN 2.3 release
- Plans for OpenVPN 2.4 release
- Plans for OpenVPN 3.0 release
- New community landing page plans
Development status tracking
- Patch tracking page
- Porting 2.1.x-only features to 2.3.x
- IPv6 support in management interface
- Status of PolarSSL integration (done)
- Status of "generic" buildsystem integration (done)
Reviews and summaries
- OpenVPN project in 2010
- OpenVPN project in 2011-2012
- OpenVPN project in 2013
- Review of patch ACK system
- Release notes
- Changes in OpenVPN 1.x
- Changes in OpenVPN 2.0
- Changes in OpenVPN 2.1
- Changes in OpenVPN 2.2
- Changes in OpenVPN 2.3
- Security announcement: critical denial of service vulnerability
- Security announcement: use of non-constant-time memcmp in HMAC comparison in openvpn_decrypt
- TLS Triple Handshake Vulnerability and OpenVPN
- OpenSSL 'Heartbleed' vulnerability and OpenVPN
- OpenSSL CCS Injection Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0224) and OpenVPN
- Vulnerabilities fixed in OpenSSL 1.0.1i
- Vulnerabilities fixed in OpenSSL 1.0.1j
- Projects related to OpenVPN
- Resources in languages other than English (documentation, forums, etc.)
- OpenVPN package maintainer list
- OpenVPN logos and icons
- Getting tap-windows
- Building tap-windows
- Managing Windows TAP-drivers
- Changes in tap-windows 9.9?
- TAP-Windows license change
For generic help with Trac wiki/tracker see these links:
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
If you're experiencing any difficulties with any of our services, please contact #openvpn-devel IRC channel on irc -dot- freenode _dot_ net and ask for mattock. Alternatively, contact samuli openvpn net.
(10.6 KB) -
added by thomasjones 17 months ago.
OpenVPN Logo http://www.tacticalseo.co.uk
- go-btn.gif (564 bytes) - added by Smartmil8 8 months ago.
(10.6 KB) -
added by gmac222 7 months ago.
OpenVPN Logo http://www.grahamseo.com/wiki1
(4.2 KB) -
added by gmac222 7 months ago.
Smaller logo http://www.man-vs-computer.com/openvpnlogo-smaller
- main-bg.2.gif (365 bytes) - added by Smartmil8 7 months ago.
- ffmpeg-autumn-logo_muxson.2.txt (61 bytes) - added by Smartmil8 4 months ago.
(51.4 KB) -
added by amyahlom 4 months ago.
- hs_err_pid748.log (6.0 KB) - added by Smartmil8 3 months ago.
(21 bytes) -
added by ma78810 2 months ago.
- blue1.jpg (65.6 KB) - added by Smartmil8 8 weeks ago.
- ffmpeg-autumn-logo_muxson.txt (61 bytes) - added by Smartmil8 8 weeks ago.
- main-bg.gif (365 bytes) - added by Smartmil8 4 weeks ago.
- right-panel-bg.jpg (1.6 KB) - added by Smartmil8 4 weeks ago.
- attachments-wiki-WikiStart.2.zip (141.7 KB) - added by rittu 3 weeks ago.
- attachments-wiki-WikiStart.3.zip (141.7 KB) - added by rittu 3 weeks ago.
- attachments-wiki-WikiStart.zip (141.7 KB) - added by rittu 3 weeks ago.
- Bob Foster1.gif (1001 bytes) - added by Smartmil8 2 weeks ago.
- Ron Webb.jpg (167.8 KB) - added by Smartmil8 3 days ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip